- PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
- Excellent ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Expertise in development, troubleshooting and testing of various software.
- Tenacious adherence to the simplicity of the user experience at all levels.
- Superior HR Business Analyst experience developing and using strategic metrics to meet company and project goals and initiatives.
Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Ultipro, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Applications; Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dream Weaver, SharePoint Designer, Windows OS, HTML
Hitachi Consulting, Remote (Client) | August 2016 - Current
Workday HCM Reporting Specialist
- Develop new and/or maintain existing reports based on organizational drivers
- Strong ability to understand Core HR data for validation and troubleshooting issues identified in reports
- Identify gaps in data, transform the data where necessary to meet reporting requirements
- Knowledge sharing with team members on Report Writer and Calculation Fields development
Citrix, Remote (Client) | February 2016 – August 2016
Workday HCM Project Manager
- Develop dashboards, analytical and operational reports based on organizational initiatives from HR
- Identify limitations of the data and transform the data when necessary to align with reporting requirements
- Develop reports for staffing event needs and recruiter evaluation based on time to fill and process metrics
- Disposition of existing tenant reports for enhancement, issue resolution, or removal
Cushman & Wakefield, New York, NY (Client) | May 2015 – Feb 2015
Workday HCM Reporting Specialist
- Develop Global HR Workday reports for adhoc, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly metrics
- Identify legacy PeopleSoft queries for re-creation within Workday for continued support of internal/external customer processes
- Monitor and test report development by Deloitte Consultants; maintain report development/testing status and communicate progress to HR Reporting team
- Function between PeopleSoft and Workday; reference, query development, and output validation
- 80% travel was required throughout project
Bank of America, Charlotte, NC (Contract) | February 2015 – May 2015
Workday HCM Project Manager
- Gather international reporting requirements for Time Keeping & Absence and Payroll & Benefits
- Define requirement strategy and roles coinciding with systems and SME’s for discovery sessions
- Confirm existing report inventory against supported processes
- Analyze output from discovery sessions against dispositioned report inventory
- Segmentation and tracking of over 1,800 integrations
- Provide and maintain weekly population counts across multiple lists for changes in disposition
- Provide targeted population lists for testing based on net new or regression testing requirements
- Ensure accurate tracking and classification of integration data classifications
Kimberly-Clark | Halyard Health, Knoxville, TN (Contract) | August 2014 – February 2015
Workday HCM Report Analyst
- Report usage analysis of 4500+ Kimberly Clark Workday reports to earmark and select and transfer for continued use in new Halyard Workday tenant
- Custom report creation in Workday
- Audit of headcount acquisition and movement for cutover tasks
- Dashboard attrition and Business Process tracking
- Adhoc report requests
- Provide back support for security administration during TSA period
Ingersoll Rand, Davidson, NC – Allegion, Carmel, IN (Contract) | June 2013 – August 2014
HRIS Business Analyst | Workday Implementation
- Created strong relationships with Deloitte, ADP, and Ingersoll Rand/Allegion core team members
- Evaluated and documented existing business process with SME’s
- Served as base reference point for Workday Design Discussions
- Provided overall process workflow between systems and manual touch points
- Responsible for Workday HR Data Request of field mapping and values between PeopleSoft and Workday
- Responsible for gathering existing PeopleSoft data and converting into Supervisory Organizations
- Identify PeopleSoft queries for re-creation within Workday for continued support of legacy processes
- Developed custom Workday and/or PeopleSoft reports to accomplish required goals:
- Validation of loaded data in Workday against source PeopleSoft system.
- Validation of Position/Job, Compensation, Supervisory Org, and other data elements in Workday Tenants
- Ability to function between PeopleSoft and Workday; reference, query development, and validation
- 80% travel was required for latter half of the project
Palo Alto Networks, Santa Clara, CA (Contract) | October 2012 – March 2013
Responsible for general reporting, training, auditing of data in Ultimate Software (UltiPro)
- Auditing of employee benefit enrollment between previous ADP data and UltiPro; identifying data inconsistencies prior to Open Enrollment
- Auditing of post Open Enrollment data for benefit carrier integration files
- Advise and communicate with HR Connection team on updates and required changes to processes or employee data changes
- General Ultipro production training, support and reporting
- Modifying User Defined Fields for recruitment tracking; testing report output and integration upload into UltiPro
Cadence, SanJose, CA | June 2011 – October 2012
Staff HR Business Analyst
Responsible for reporting, query development and maintenance in Workday HCM.
- Dashboard worklets were delivered as an HR global solution test ground for later business roll out.
- Developed test scripts and coordinated testing groups for Workday Mobile applications to explore the expansion capabilities of manager self-service.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Recreated scheduled queries in Workday HCM previously done in SAP to support continued legacy processes across the organization.
- Created and maintained Corporate HR SharePoint Website templates and structure per project design requirements and in accordance with corporate standards.
- Under my direct supervision: minimized support redundancies, identified support needs, solidified required report metrics, and set expectations with a direct report Coached; mentored and served as an advisor to a direct report and other team members throughout the company.
- As part of a larger HR self-service focus when implementing Workday, identified an opportunity to utilize custom dashboard worklets and queries that would reduce the amount of time spent on spreadsheet manipulation for the HR Ops team.
NetApp, Sunnyvale, CA (Contract) | November 2010 – May 2011
Responsible for the reporting, maintenance, and integration of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities.
- Coordinated test plan and lead testing team for Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Project
- Develop test plan; maintenance for ongoing updates and fixes.
- Created PeopleSoft queries for data validation.
- Developed custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Worked with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and designed new or modify existing HRIS queries to meet changing demands.
- Analyzed and determined business hardware and software requirements to meet data management needs.
- Acted as the department's technical liaison: ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Supported upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Created, maintained and supported a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
TIBCO Software, Palo Alto, CA | July 2006 – November 2010
HRIS Analyst II
Provide project management leadership to the HR team in the development, implementation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, and transition of manual processes to online self-service automation.
- Successfully project-managed and implemented BenXcel (SaaS benefits application and service) to replace previous benefit administrator:
- Identified and reviewed business processes and controls to define application requirements.
- Interviewed and recommended potential vendors to be hired by onsite evaluation and/or product analysis.
- Wrote SLA and negotiated terms of contract that ensure quality of service and cost savings.
- Identified and resolved any data integrity issues that may delay project implementation.
- Provided system implementation support for ClearBenefits and administrative support:
- Assisted with employee benefit data validation and continue data integrity maintenance.
- Responsible for creating SLA documentation to supplement original contractual agreement between TIBCO and ClearBenefits.
- Independently redesigned HR & Legal department’s Intranet sites for Americas and EMEA regions.
- Interviewed HR department leaders for functional and communication needs.
- Designed site mock-ups for review by dept leaders and executive management.
- Created project plan, delegated tasks, and managed the project team till completion.
- Duplicated the process for HR EMEA and Americas Legal.
- Provide system record support and maintenance for Automated Online Personal Action Notice (PAN):
- Responsible for creating test scripts, bug tracking, UAT sessions and data validation.
- Identified and resolved any data issues regarding employee records or database table changes.
- Provided support to HR to maintain and/or clean employee records or base table data consistency as needed.
- Ad hoc reporting and metrics development.
Solectron Corporation, Milpitas, CA (Contract) | January 2006 – July 2006
Managed HRIS cases by identifying solutions and work with system users to resolve issues while providing guidance and knowledge for HR projects.
- Managed and resolved issues associated with design, development and testing of interface programs (ADP Pay Specialist and Melon Interfaces).
- Defined interface controls, validations and recovery procedures.
- Planned and conducted unit tests with technical teams.
- Worked with technical and business teams to understand gap needs.
- Troubleshot problems, bugs and defining change requests.
Guidant Corporation, Santa Clara, CA (Contract) | July 2005 – December 2005
Provided support to the HR department compensation, payroll, personnel information, recruiting, employee education and development, benefits and or the maintenance of the HRIS (PeopleSoft).
- Generated periodic queries and reports on headcount.
- Consulted employee performance planning program for client group.
- Coordinated CA statewide Sexual Harassment Training for all management.
- Coordinated internal product marketing seminar.
Cisco Systems, Inc., San Jose, CA (Overall Time) | June 1999 – July 2005
Business Analyst, HR- April 2003 - July 2005
Successfully co-led the development, completion, training, and adoption of HR Connections (HRC) knowledge base (Info Center) for use by Global HRC.
- Created training documentation and presentations for first level HR Connection support and communicated changes cross-functionally.
- Consulted with team leads and senior management regularly regarding change management progress and necessary changes to training.
- Outlined product enhancements and required metrics for monitoring internal usage and application improvements leading to increased customer satisfaction scores.
- Directed Second Level Support (HRC Specialists) on improvement changes to maintain standard solution responses and documentation of the Info Center (HRC Knowledge Base)
Business Partnering Design and Development, San Jose, CA | July 2001 - April 2003
Business Analyst HR
Partnered with internal and external clients and management to provide guidance and knowledge for HR projects and process improvement.
- Ensured accurate reporting from support team.
- Developed reports with key measurements, trend and benchmarks for analysis.
- Partnered with clients to identify and develop opportunities to automate processes resulting in higher efficiency.
- Developed business and functional requirement documents.
- Trained international partners on process automation for Manager Self-Service application.
CommonWealth Central Credit Union, San Jose, CA | July 1995 - June 1999
HR Administrator to the VP of HR
Maintain and process all employee data including, but not limited to, new hires, terminations, job status changes, compensation changes, health benefits election, life insurance election, LOA. Updated and maintained personnel database and HR files, and processed payroll through ADP payroll system.
- Wrote ads, conducted initial phone screenings, scheduled interviews and recruited for exempt, non-exempt positions leading to a higher employee retention rate
- Developed and conducted new hire orientations
- Provided information/interpretation of local, state and federal employment laws
- Processed payroll through ADP payroll system. Responsible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits enrollments/terminations
- Forecast annual salary budgets, comprehensive benefits expenses ensuring no cost overruns
- Created the first intranet web pages for personnel policy manual and job descriptions allowing employees easy access to internal positions and information
- Reconciled monthly general ledger (GL) for 401(K), Money Purchase Pension Plan contributions, Dependent and Medical Flex benefits, insurance billings, and calculated monthly bonus incentives